Sunday, March 21, 2010

Best Summer Purchase

I got a pair of jeans at the Gap this summer when we went to the mall. Strangely, the store seemed very bare. It was almost creepy, BUT they had really good sales. I got a pair of jeans for $9.

Those jeans are awesome because I'm 6 months pregnant but I'm still wearing my size 0 Gap jeans (with the button rubberbanded, of course). Love it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog! I also love my new sumemr jeans that were 9 bucks (ok, 9.99) But mine were definitely NOT a size 0, hee hee. Congratulations on the driving test, you are awseome! Don't worry about scooters, they'll get out of your way. And you're bigger than they are. Can't wait for Bali and to see you. Guinness' b-day party is going to be Sunday after church...I know you probably can't come but want you to know you are invited and wanted!!

    ReplyDelete