Wednesday, November 3, 2010

YIKES!

A monster cockroach was on my nightstand last night when I went to get my vitamins. The lights were off because Matthias was sleeping in the room so the only light was from the nightstand light. When I picked up the bottle, I saw something move! Then I looked and saw a big cockroach! YIKES!! I ran outside and tried to tell Andy that there was a cockroach. I'm not sure what I actually said but eventually he understood, got the Raid, and headed back into the bedroom. When he turned on the light, the cockroach was on our bed (yuck!) and was crawling under my pillow. NOOOOOO!!!! Andy first said, "That's the biggest cockroach I've ever seen" which means it's also the biggest I've ever seen. Then he flicked it onto the floor and sprayed it with Raid. Whew! Dead cockroach. Soooo gross.

Andy is the best. Definitely my hero.

(Side note: I couldn't really sleep last night. Every time my eyes slightly opened, I thought I saw a cockroach on the bed. So not fun. And I'm very tired today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment