Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Naptime

The other day I put Elias down for his nap. I told him I had to go help Matthias because it was time for him to eat. So I left Elias in his bedroom and went into my bedroom and closed the door. At first I could hear Elias making some noise but eventually the noise stopped. He never came into my room so I figured he stayed in bed and went to sleep.

When Matthias was done eating, I went to go check on Elias. The first thing I saw was that his door was wide open. I wondered, "Is he outside in the living room playing?" But I stuck my head in his room and there he was, sleeping in bed. Apparently, he ran out to get his purple ball (I forgot to bring it to bed) and then went back to bed, without being told to, and went to sleep. What a funny kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment