Monday, January 16, 2012

Time Management

I never run out of things to do around the house-- dishes, laundry, putting things away, vacuuming, cooking, and of course, taking care of the kids. I also have a list of things that I should do and things I want to do. How do I make it all work? Should I feel guilty that I am sitting at the computer checking Facebook, email, or writing on my blog? I feel like I should be doing housework! But I know I can't really always be doing housework. It would be too stressful. I just wish I could be a better time manager. I wish I could take care of everything around the house, while taking great care of my kids, and decorating pretty cookies, among other things, and still have time to spare. Ha!

Well, I better get on to something else that needs to be done. Right after I send someone a message on Facebook. :) I hope I don't get distracted and stay there too long... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment