Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fun with Cookies

I've been spending my "free time" (aka time that should be spent folding laundry and cleaning the house) reading cookie decorating/dessert blogs. I've been reading and thinking about doing something for a while. So finally, I made some of my own...

I put up pictures of some cookies that I made and decorated on Facebook (more than I put here). But here are a few.
Stars inspired by Matthias's crib bumper pad.
Cookies made for the Girls Soccer Team bake sale. This one had the best writing (and you know how proud I am of my writing). :)
Heart shaped zebra striped cookies for our neighbors' wedding anniversary. I learned how to do the zebra stripes from Callye at sweetsugarbelle.blogspot.com.
More cookies for the soccer team bake sale. They were definitely challenging to do. I kept thinking it would get better as I did more of them, but I'm not sure they really did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment